Opin nýsköpun - Stefnumót hönnunar og tækni 7. - 8. júní í Berlín
Málþing í opinni nýsköpun undir yfirskriftinni ,,Stefnumót hönnunar og tækni” verður haldið dagana 7. og 8. júní n.k. í Berlín í tengslum við International Design Festival DMY. Boðið er uppá fyrirtækjastefnumót í kjölfar málþingsins sem er skipulagt af Enterprise Europe Network.
Skráning fer fram á heimasíðu málþingsins http://www.b2match.eu/open-innovation2012/ fyrir 17. maí og er ekkert þátttökugjald ef skráning fer fram fyrir þann tíma.
Hvernig virkar þetta?
- Þú skráir þitt fyrirtæki í gegnum heimasíðu fyrirtækjastefnumótsins http://www.b2match.eu/open-innovation2012/ og setur inn upplýsingar um hvers konar samstarfi þú ert að leita
- Samstarfsóskir allra þátttakenda verða birtar á heimasíðunni
- Tölvupóstur verður sendur til allra þátttakenda þegar hægt verður að byrja á því að bóka. Athugið fyrstir koma fyrstir fá.
- Nokkrum dögum fyrir viðburðinn verður þátttakendum send tímatafla yfir bókaða fundi
Nánari upplýsingar og aðstoð vegna skráninga veitir Sandra Brá Jóhannsdóttir á netfanginu email@example.com og í s: 5229272
- Installation for burning spent machine oils
- A Medicament for Glaucoma
- Polymeric Suspension System in Water Based Binders
- Seeking solution to quickly measure the level of total bacterial load in aqueous samples containing living cells
- Global Positioning System Synchronized Data Recorder
- Integrated Cargo Management System
- High pressure alkaline/PEM cell for hydrogen generator
- Fluorine-anodized titanium materials with antibacterial properties
- Technology of a safe animal transporter is offered
- Electronic reporting system in the vehicle based on information coming from crumple zone
- Vision systems for the total control of the Photovoltaic Supply Chain.
- Injection moulded eye protection glasses and method of their dispensing
- Bioprocesses for Industrial Air Pollution control
- Low-cost rubber bearings for seismic safety of construction structures
- Heat recovery system for a paint furnace
- A new ultra lightweight concrete range suitable for structural construction elements
- Water-diesel fuel emulsifier technology without surfactants
- Reduced Fat in Fried Dough Goods (69348)
- Ecological GPS: Fuel saving technology for vehicles
- Seeking methods for adding value to waste grass sourced from lawns
- Innovative Visual Electronic Technology for triage and field reporting in disasters and & Mass Casualty Incidents
- Kit for the choice of treatment in patients suffering colorectal cancer
- Wireless Magnetic Switch For Energy Saving
- Novel method for early breast cancer diagnosis
- Use of a consortium of micro-organisms of the rhizosphere in the cultivation of plants for human or animal alimentation.
- Multi-touch sensing technology supporting more than 50 simultaneous inputs.
- Comprehensive web based school management system.
- PLA (Ploylactide) Packaging Technology for Cleaning Materials and Hygienic Chemicals
- Powerful ticketing software technology for events management
- Derivatives of benzoheteroepinic enantiomers used as anticarcinogenics
- Seeking solution for partial or complete replacement of antibiotic in animal semen for artificial insemination
- Software for human head movement detection
- Histogram-based Level Set Segmentation in 3D Echocardiography
- Degreaser for equipments in nuclear industry
- Covers of glass-fibre reinforced polyester resin for clarification plants and others
- Innovative floating hydroelectric turbine
- Brussels SME offering tailor-made formulations of micro-organisms for bio-treatment and bio-remediation (“Bioaugmentation”)
- M2M Platform for wireless monitoring and control
- Technology for improving selectivity of hollow fiber membranes based on polystyrene for separation of closeweight gases (carbon dioxide and nitrogen)
- Automatic Transaction Machine (ATM) and Self-Service Machines Simulator
- Cadastre system for solar panels
- Dual Carbon monoxide and Gas Alarm Systems
- Bioactive composite vertebral cement- Spine-Bond
- Biodiesel additives based on glycerol etherification with isoamylenes
- Autonomous installation powered by solar energy for continuous aeration of the lake water
- Dactyl-tactile computer screen for blind people
- High-end designed stainless steel street furniture
- Metal electrodes for alkaline cell
- Full Beech wood babies furniture made in various colors
- Biogas plants and installations - providers of suitable technology are sought
- Inertial Measurement Unit for motion tracking and characterisation.
- PS: ARTEMIS JU (Joint Undertaking) - a generic design methodology for humans interacting (or not!) with care robotics in the home
- Innovative fibre optics-based laser system for manufacturing solar cells
- Thermally insulated panels for construction industry
- Lysozyme extraction processes
- Producing SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulphate) Free Personal Hygiene Products
- Innovative Security Door as Entrance for Private Homes / Office Headquarters
- Direct osmosis membranes for energy generation
- Seeking novel approaches to pre-activity protection for the body related to bones and joints
- Water Mains Pipe Cleaning System
- Food irradiation treatment system for public health & agro-industry cluster
- Novel biologically active hybrid filter material for selective elimination of gaseous pollutants and odors in biogas or waste air
- Gel technology for a double photovoltaic (PV) panel lifetime
- Innovative Low Power Technology for LED boards and related systems (LPT)
- System for compensation of fundamental harmonic reactive power with regulated value and filtration of one higher harmonic component in a grid of medium and high voltage
- Solution for effective management of safety at work activities
- New Mini Wind Power Generator of vertical axis
- Vapour permeable, fully self-adhered, air-barrier membrane for construction market
- Refractory glass-fibre material
- New detachable concept for diamond grinding wheels for flat glass
- Innovative software for managing work and document flow in companies
- Immersion helmets to incorporate new features of transmission and communication with the outside
- Development of processes for dilution and dosing of chemical reagents: flocculant, coagulant, acid, alkali.
- Colourless radiation-resistant glass with enhanced optical transmission
- High performance water based antigraffiti coating and outstanding resistances and 100% biodegradable graffiti cleaning products
Þú ert hérna:Fréttir
Að „starfsmenn EEN á Íslandi hafa verið mjög liprir og úrræðagóðir við úrvinnslu fyrirspurna, sem í okkar tilfelli hafa verið framar öllum vonum."
Ásbjörn Torfason - Vistvæn Orka