Opnað fyrir tilnefningar til European Enterprise Promotion Awards 2012
Framkvæmdastjórn Evrópusambandsins hefur opnað fyrir tilnefningar til European Enterprise Promotion Awards 2012. Verðlaunin eiga að hvetja opinberar og hálf opinberar stofnanir til að ná árangri við að kynna frumkvöðla og fyrirtæki.
Eitt af verkefnum European Enterprise Promotion Awards 2012 verður fjármögnun lítilla og meðalstórra frumkvöðlafyrirtækja sem stefna á að útvíkka starfsemi sína og ráðast inná nýja markaði.
Lítil og meðalstór fyrirtæki hafa jákvæð áhrif á hagvöxt og möguleikar til aukinnar atvinnusköpunar eru miklir og eru 85% allra nýrra starfa innan Evrópusambandsins.
Verðlaunaflokkarnir eru fimm talsins og er keppnin tvíþætt; umsækjendur þurfa fyrst að keppa innan síns lands. Hvert land tilnefnir svo allt að tvo keppendur í Evrópukeppnina sem fer fram þann 16. júlí 2012.
Nánari upplýsingar um keppnina og verðlaunaflokka má finna hér
- High-end designed stainless steel street furniture
- Innovative Low Power Technology for LED boards and related systems (LPT)
- Water Mains Pipe Cleaning System
- Novel method for early breast cancer diagnosis
- Seeking novel approaches to pre-activity protection for the body related to bones and joints
- Immersion helmets to incorporate new features of transmission and communication with the outside
- Lysozyme extraction processes
- Brussels SME offering tailor-made formulations of micro-organisms for bio-treatment and bio-remediation (“Bioaugmentation”)
- Autonomous installation powered by solar energy for continuous aeration of the lake water
- High performance water based antigraffiti coating and outstanding resistances and 100% biodegradable graffiti cleaning products
- Powerful ticketing software technology for events management
- Ecological GPS: Fuel saving technology for vehicles
- Polymeric Suspension System in Water Based Binders
- Dual Carbon monoxide and Gas Alarm Systems
- Innovative floating hydroelectric turbine
- Innovative Visual Electronic Technology for triage and field reporting in disasters and & Mass Casualty Incidents
- Gel technology for a double photovoltaic (PV) panel lifetime
- Water-diesel fuel emulsifier technology without surfactants
- Seeking methods for adding value to waste grass sourced from lawns
- Seeking solution to quickly measure the level of total bacterial load in aqueous samples containing living cells
- Technology for improving selectivity of hollow fiber membranes based on polystyrene for separation of closeweight gases (carbon dioxide and nitrogen)
- Heat recovery system for a paint furnace
- Biogas plants and installations - providers of suitable technology are sought
- Automatic Transaction Machine (ATM) and Self-Service Machines Simulator
- Thermally insulated panels for construction industry
- Histogram-based Level Set Segmentation in 3D Echocardiography
- Bioprocesses for Industrial Air Pollution control
- Software for human head movement detection
- Derivatives of benzoheteroepinic enantiomers used as anticarcinogenics
- Biodiesel additives based on glycerol etherification with isoamylenes
- Full Beech wood babies furniture made in various colors
- Producing SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulphate) Free Personal Hygiene Products
- Low-cost rubber bearings for seismic safety of construction structures
- A Medicament for Glaucoma
- New Mini Wind Power Generator of vertical axis
- Covers of glass-fibre reinforced polyester resin for clarification plants and others
- PS: ARTEMIS JU (Joint Undertaking) - a generic design methodology for humans interacting (or not!) with care robotics in the home
- Kit for the choice of treatment in patients suffering colorectal cancer
- Fluorine-anodized titanium materials with antibacterial properties
- Bioactive composite vertebral cement- Spine-Bond
- Innovative fibre optics-based laser system for manufacturing solar cells
- Food irradiation treatment system for public health & agro-industry cluster
- Seeking solution for partial or complete replacement of antibiotic in animal semen for artificial insemination
- Wireless Magnetic Switch For Energy Saving
- Use of a consortium of micro-organisms of the rhizosphere in the cultivation of plants for human or animal alimentation.
- Multi-touch sensing technology supporting more than 50 simultaneous inputs.
- Installation for burning spent machine oils
- Dactyl-tactile computer screen for blind people
- Refractory glass-fibre material
- PLA (Ploylactide) Packaging Technology for Cleaning Materials and Hygienic Chemicals
- High pressure alkaline/PEM cell for hydrogen generator
- Vision systems for the total control of the Photovoltaic Supply Chain.
- Solution for effective management of safety at work activities
- M2M Platform for wireless monitoring and control
- Cadastre system for solar panels
- A new ultra lightweight concrete range suitable for structural construction elements
- Injection moulded eye protection glasses and method of their dispensing
- Innovative Security Door as Entrance for Private Homes / Office Headquarters
- Integrated Cargo Management System
- Reduced Fat in Fried Dough Goods (69348)
- Degreaser for equipments in nuclear industry
- Novel biologically active hybrid filter material for selective elimination of gaseous pollutants and odors in biogas or waste air
- Vapour permeable, fully self-adhered, air-barrier membrane for construction market
- Inertial Measurement Unit for motion tracking and characterisation.
- Development of processes for dilution and dosing of chemical reagents: flocculant, coagulant, acid, alkali.
- Comprehensive web based school management system.
- Direct osmosis membranes for energy generation
- New detachable concept for diamond grinding wheels for flat glass
- Metal electrodes for alkaline cell
- Electronic reporting system in the vehicle based on information coming from crumple zone
- Innovative software for managing work and document flow in companies
- System for compensation of fundamental harmonic reactive power with regulated value and filtration of one higher harmonic component in a grid of medium and high voltage
- Global Positioning System Synchronized Data Recorder
- Technology of a safe animal transporter is offered
- Colourless radiation-resistant glass with enhanced optical transmission
Þú ert hérna:Fréttir
Að „Ég hef í gegnum tengslanetið hjá EEN náð að byggja upp mjög árángursríkt samstarf við einn af leiðandi vísindamönnum í noktun stofnfrumna í læknisfræðilegri meðferð."
Dr. Ólafur E. Sigurjónsson - Blóðbankinn