Auglřst eftir umsˇknum um ESB styrki Ý VistvŠnni Nřsk÷pun
ViskiptatŠkifŠri Ý KÝna fyrir GrŠn fyrirtŠki
Aðstoðar framkvæmdastjóri Evrópusambandins Antonio Tajani býður ,,grænum" fyrirtækjum að taka þátt í viðskiptasendiför til Kína dagana 18.-19. júlí 2013.
Meginmarkmið ferðarinnar er að kynna Grænan iðnað í Evrópu og hjálpa evrópskum fyritækjum við að koma á starfsemi í Kína.
┴hersla verður lögð á lausnir í eftirfarandi geirum; loftgæði, meðferð vatns, losun úrgangs, orku- og auðlindastjórnun og umhverfisvænar tæknilausnir.
═tarlegir upplýsingar og dagskrá má nálgast hér.
Nánari upplýsingar veitir Sandra Brá Jóhannsdóttir firstname.lastname@example.org eða í síma 522 9272.
FyrirtŠkjastefnumˇt 9.-10. aprÝl 2013 fyrir klasa Ý Kaupmannah÷fn
Dagana 9. -10. apríl n.k. fer fram Klasaráðstefna og fyrirtækjastefnumót í Kaupmannahöfn á vegum Enterprise Europe Network. Meginmarkmið ráðstefnunnar er að gefa áhugasömum aðilum tækifæri til að hittast og ræða samstarfsmöguleika og finna samstarfsaðila fyrir BSR Innovation Express kallið, sjá nánar á heimasíðu ráðstefnunnar www.cluster-to-cluster.dk .
Frekari upplýsingar og aðstoð veitir Sandra Brá Jóhannsdóttir verkefnisstjóri email@example.com eða í síma 522 9272.
- Microwave technology for on-line monitoring of polymer processing.
- People counting sensors and other devices for footfall analysis
- New multiplier waveguide coupler device.
- New technologies sought to valorise sugar beet waste streams (pulp and leaves)
- Innovative contoller imitating daily movement of the Sun & light intensity
- Game server engine for online game development
- Hard water scale prevention system providing alternative to salt or chemical water softeners
- Energy-saving technology for production of improved building products with the self-compaction method
- New biosensors in the field of wine, food and environment
- New biofuel based on glycerol
- New method for assembly of fibrous wood materials or bamboo for a better economy of material, more aesthetic and a higher mechanical performance
- On-line translation application for web-sites and IT applications
- Sprayable thermoplastic barrier coating system protecting against galvanic, pitting and atmospheric corrosion as well as ingress of water and contamination
- Technology for gas analyses in biogas plants
- Non-template method of fabrication of magnetic nanowires
- Statins as potential antiviral therapeutic agents for viral myocarditis
- Novel Method of Controlling Ion Energy and Flux in Capacitively Coupled Radio Frequency Discharges
- Integrated system for anti-disasters protection
- Development of moveable plastic parts for the e.g. automotive industry
- Materials with high fluorescent efficiencies for use in solid-state lasers, waveguides or antenna systems for solar cell activation.
- Industrial volatile organic compound abatement/odour control concentrate and aids to compliance to emission and air pollution legislation
- Bond replacement through pressure sintering of metal-coasted plastic films
- 100% recyclable packaging that increases food shelf-life.
- Reduced gliadin wheat for coeliac sufferers and gluten intolerant customers
- Cost saving, environmentally friendly production method for fine chemicals, pharmaceutical agents and agricultural substances
- New appetite suppressant chocolate
- Nanoceramic coating for brass parts by electrolytic process
- Monitoring health and availability of your industrial processes
- Fiber reinforced materials recycling system
- Methodology of statistical analysis of the use of Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) by SMEs and citizens
- New Red Fluorescence Marker from Marine Viruses minimizes cell damages
- Complete bio-energy systems offered for the sustainable generation of energy from biomass
- Physicians/Medical Clinics needed for medical consultancy software application trials and feedback
- Mobile Application for technical services of monitoring fire prevention and protection elements
- Innovative industrial Wood Panel Construction System
- Selective coating with high efficiency for medium and high temperature for concentrated solar power (CSP) applications
- Technology for Waste to Energy from Municipal Solid Waste
- New technologies sought to valorise champost (mushroom compost)
- Protein yield increase through improved mRNA Stability
- PS - CIP - ECO-Innovationľ Seeking partners for an international Implementation of Innovative Plant Nutrition Technology
- New generation, innovative fruit and vegetable cup sorting machines
- Advanced Truck Trailer Protection System
- Controlled release of biocide substances in polymeric materials
- Developing a beauty/health functional food using natural extraction
- Energy efficiency in spray booths
- A system for forensic handwritten document examination
- Technology for Waste heat recovery boiler (WHRB) manufacturing
- A decision support system for melanoma diagnosis
- 3D matrices of human elastin-like polypeptides and method of preparation thereof
- Removal of nitrate and nitrite in food grade environment
- Multielement integrated sensor sensitive to pH value
- Fuel cell power generator
- Technology for production process of the oyster mushroom substrate and mycelium seeding.
- Resource-saving technology for obtaining biopolymer chitosan from the crustacea crust
- Measurement of salt concentration based on Raman spectroscopy for food and environment industry
- Mobile IT support for the identification of moving objects
- A new site-1 sodium channel blocker for pain management derived from natural sources.
- Use of glycosidases and glycosyltransferases for enhanced protein production
- Diva method for differentiation of animals vaccinated against brucellosis
- Hybrid closed-panel building system delivering cost-effective structures with exceptional thermal performance using insulation based on recycled, renewable vegetable oil
- PS EUREKA: Experienced partners on high temperature microwave applications are sought for Eureka Project - construction of a range cooker
- Interactive Window Technology
- PS EUREKA: Designing an exclusive gas burner for domestic cooking appliances with new hob series
- New system for remote management of a supercomputing platform by web
- E-Government Platform allowing internal and relationships with citizens, businesses and other administrations management
- Microwave technology to fight wood destroying fungi and pests as well as for rapid drying of construction parts
- A Novel Agent that Induces Oligodendrocyte-lineage Differentiation in Neural Precursors and Stem Cells as a potential treatment for demyelinating disease
- Temporal-spatial holographic visualization of nanometer mechanical displacements
- Elimination of bad smell formation from household organic waste
- New method of temporary stiffening of flexibles films used in microelectronics
- Eco constructive material that provides an enormous save of energy.
- Modular System on pedestals for Green roofs and sky garden
- Interaction system technology for marketing and digital signage
- DENTAL PULP MARROW SIMILAR CELLS (DPMSC) AND METHODS OF ISOLATING AND USING
- Technology for bio-mass boilers manufacturing
Ů˙ ert hÚrna:ForsÝa
Að „starfsmenn EEN á Íslandi hafa verið mjög liprir og úrræðagóðir við úrvinnslu fyrirspurna, sem í okkar tilfelli hafa verið framar öllum vonum."
┴sbjörn Torfason - Vistvæn Orka